One day, two Iowans decided to sell their house and most of their stuff,
quit their jobs and see the world. About 14 months later, they got on a plane.
Read about the time that we…
- Couchsurfed in Iceland.
- Made beautiful music with new friends on the roof of an old mansion in Scotland.
- Attended a graffiti festival in Toulouse.
- Had the ultimate local foods experience at farm in (Republic of) Georgia.
- Learned to read the ქართული (Kartuli) alphabet.
- Hot air ballooned over the epic Cappadocian landscape.
- Met narcoleptic tortoises and hitchhiked with the Turkish air force.
- Experienced Ramadan in Istanbul.
- Helped renovate a stone house in rural Slovenia.
- Rode up front with the engineer on a train through the Julian Alps.
- “Adopted” two Australian travelers for 6 weeks and called them our sisters.
- Took Arabic lessons in Jordan.
- Modeled at a magazine photo shoot in Amman.
- Hiked through Petra for two days.
- Celebrated Yi Peng and Loy Krathong in Chiang Mai.
- Motorbiked around Mae Hong Son Province.
- Experienced Hmong New Year traditions in Luang Prabang.
- Travelled with two Buddhist monks to remote Khmu tribe villages in Laos.
- Survived a hellacious and hilarious 29 hour bus ride to Hanoi.
- Found an idyllic fishing village in Vietnam.
- Stumbled across a massive ceremony for the late King of Cambodia.
- Watched the sun rise from the top of Angkor Wat.
- Visited an organic farm in a Karen hill tribe village in northwest Thailand.
- Ate so much incredible food all over Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
What, you like your pictures to move?